Monday, September 17, 2007

Lifetime Portrait



















LifetimeTV.com certainly knows how to capture a personality, and that's what they did on my Portrait Page at the website! When Melissa Macron called to interview me, I knew that she was going to dig up more about me than I had shared with anyone else. I can't believe I told her how much I love the character Pee-Wee Herman. His humor and the fabulous set design for PeeWee's Playhouse just makes me giggle and think about creative ways to transform chairs and wigs and plants into completely unexpected art.

Oh, and Amy Sedaris cracks me up, too. She has the guts to take a handful of peanuts to David Letterman, and show him how easy it is to glue google eyes onto them. Jeeeez, crafting and gluing with David Letterman? How fun is that!

Anyways, if you are so inclined, you can go to my Lifetime Portrait page and read it all for yourself. Who knows what you'll learn about me and my crafty past.

No comments: