Here's what you'll need.
- Make 3 Aran pompoms, on the 1” step of the Pattiewack™ pompom tool, winding 20 times and tying with 8” of yarn. Lay aside.
- Make 3 Lancelot pompoms, on the 1-1/2” step of the pompom tool, winding 20 times and tying with 8” of yarn. Lay aside.
- Cut hearts, flowers and shape from felt with pinking shears. Embroider assorted stitches in the felt shapes.
- Cut 3 brown circles with pinking shears and sew wooden beads into the centers.
- Arrange shapes and pompoms on the side of the purse, pinning in place. Use photo as a guide if desired. Sew to the purse, using the upholstery needle.
- Make 3 tassels, on the 2” step of the tassel tool, winding 20 times and tying the tops with 12” of yarn.
- Tie the tassels onto the zipper pull.