Monday, March 7, 2011

Cloth Paper Scissors - Mixed Media SHOES by PattieWack!



Just as I was about to leave the iLoveToCreate studio Friday, Holly bounced around the corner with a package from our mail drop.  Of course I had to open it when I saw that it was from Interweave, because I've been looking for the issues to come out with my three pairs of Mixed Media Shoes.

 There they were in the March/April 2011 Issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine.
Not only did the Editor, Jenn Mason publish the shoes... 
SHE WAS WEARING THEM.
Tooooo cute, Jenn!
And I love her matching leggings, too.
This issue is "all about being inspired by fashion," according to Jenn.  "Whether it's shoes, jewelry, or the shirt off your back - mixed media and collage can definitely help you make your own fashion proclamation."
 When you open your magazine, you'll see my 'zentangle' art shoes... 
my poetic stillettos, and my favorite painted polka dots with decoupage pin-up girls!



Get your March/April 2011 issue of Cloth Paper Scissors and let me know what you think!




No comments: