Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Lifetime TV.com Webisodes!


It's all a blur now, but last weekend we shot the Pattiewack Holiday Videos for LifetimeTV.com at lightning speed. Yes! LifetimeTV.com asked me to shoot holiday crafts for their fabulously popular website, and I said "yes" of course! I had a terrible time deciding on the crafts I wanted to show, but settled for some of the cutest ideas ever. I can't tell you what they are yet, but I promise you will love'em.

Lisa and James from Bungalow 3 came from Los Angeles to work with Scott my hubby wubby who owns Insight Film Video.

Lisa was right there to direct and give guidance about what she wanted in every segment. She was electric with her ideas and gave spark to the entire project.

Scott was his usual steadfast calm and rock solid self. He shot the camera in handheld style and kept the pace for 2 days of shooting.

I'm in good company, as Vicki Howell said "yes" too, and will be shooting her webisodes right after me.

I think the Crafty Chica will shoot her crafts last, but they certainly will not be the least, with her sassy style. You can go to Vicki and Kathy's blogs to read about their adventures in the creative world of crafts. LifetimeTV.com will never be the same after all of us make our crafty holiday debut!

I had a blast, and just want to give a shout out to Robyn and Brad for their hard work on our crew, and for fabulous photography, written instructions for the craft projects, and to James for keeping the coffee coming.

Okay, I know you're dying to know what I did, so brace yourself, because you're gonna love the cute little Christmas Fleece Stockings, Valentine Suncatchers, Halloween Chandelier, and 4th of July Party Favors.

Stay tuned for the launch date...I'll keep you posted!

No comments: