Aleene's® Paper Glaze
Needle Nose Pliers
Jump Rings, Wire & Beads
Ribbon for a necklace, or a pin back
1. Adhere postage stamp to scrapbook paper. Trim 1/4” around the edge of the stamp to create the face of the pendant/pin.
2. Trace around pendant onto heavy cardstock, cut out two.
3. Stack the two cardstock cut-outs and glue together with glue stick. Glue the pendant/pin on top of the cardstock pieces. Let dry. This will make it very sturdy.
4. Punch out a hole at the top of the pendant. Punch another hole at the bottom if you're making a pin.
5. Squeeze a smooth layer of paper glaze over the entire top of the paper, to the edges.
7. Drop crystals into the paper glaze with tweezers. Let dry overnight.
8. Re-punch holes in pendant/pin. Attach jump ring to the top of the pendant to create a necklace by threading a ribbon through the jump ring. If making a pin, add a bead onto a piece of wire and attach to the bottom of the pin with another jump ring.