- Pour 1 cup of cornstarch with ½ cup of Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue™ into Ziploc® bag and knead until it is stiff dough.
- Use rolling pin to flatten dough to approximately ¼” thick. Use cookie cutters to create the star shapes. Use a toothpick to poke a hole in the top of the star for hanging. Let dry overnight.
- Decorate stars with paint. Let fully dry.
- Apply crystals as desired.
- Thread red and blue ribbon in and out of chain and secure at both ends.
- Run jump rings through holes in stars and attach to chain.