Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DIY Screenprinting with the Tulip ScreenIt!


Screenprinting is not hard, when you use the new Tulip ScreenIt from iLoveToCreate!

This quick screenprinting tutorial was so much fun to tape at the 2012 CHA Tradeshow in January.  It was shot by the folks at When Creativity Knocks, and is one of the 'manufacturer must haves' at the trade show. 

I'm serious when I say that it's super easy to do screenprinting with this fabulous ScreenIt machine, and that I will be using one of these at home for crafty projects!  You'll need to check back later for the date on when it will be available in craft stores, and some fun projects, so be on the look out for it!

1 comment:

Screen printing oklahoma city said...

This is a great idea, am wondering if you can schedule posts using this interface. I only see Publish and sometimes I want to schedule publication of my inspiration rather than immediately publishing.