Saturday, May 17, 2014

Kids Crafts 1-2-3 Issue #11

I'm all giggles this morning! My Kids Crafts 1-2-3 magazine came in my mailbox and I couldn't hardly wait to open it.

Long time friend and editor of the magazine, Jennifer Perkins, asked me to contribute a few projects for the summer issue. Isn't her family adorable? And she is an awesome Designer and Blogger. Of course her big focus right now is kids crafts and parties for families. She has a pretty spectacular party in this magazine for all things plaid and lumberjacks. Yes, lumberjacks! LOL. 
I feel very honored to be in the company of so many great designers, including Kathleen George, and so many more!
Sometimes it seems like boys are left out of crafting a little bit but not this month in the magazine. Several fabulous product were featured including Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye kits in camouflage colors. These are so cool for boys to make camo T-shirts.  So quick and so fun!


Speaking of boy-friendly crafts, one of my projects in the magazine is a nature scavenger hunt that's pretty fun. Girls will like this too! All you need is a recycled pizza box, Aleene's Original Tacky Glue, and a list of items that can be found on a nature trail, for the kids to go and find. Check it out on page 46. 


I didn't leave the girls out because I did a Boho Bag on page 61. You'll find that it's easy to make, and it includes tie-dye for the girls. All the details are right there in four easy steps!

I just want to say thanks to Jen for including me in this issue of Kids Crafts 1-2-3 Magazine. If you're not a subscriber already, you can subscribe online at www.kidscrafts1-2-3., or pick one up at your local Walmart in the magazine section. There are at least 34 projects in this magazine that your kids are going to love! And if you're not a mom or a dad, but you're grandparent,  this is the perfect go-to source for keeping the grandkids happy all summer!

No comments: