Thursday, January 10, 2008

Washington Wedding Party


I know, I know, I know......I need to get blogging! You've all been emailing me and wanting to see the Betsey Johnson dress that I wore to our wedding party in Washington. So, here it is! The fabric was crispy and frilly and fun.

The wedding party given by Scott's family in Washington was fabulous, of course! The cake was red velvet and Yummmers! The fresh flowers were my fave, with bright gerberas and little shasta daisies. Mutti (Scott's mom) pulled out the finest silver and crystal serving pieces and champagne was flowing freely.

Yeppers, that's Pops & Mutti, Sandy & Darrell, Gail and me and Scott. As you can see, the party was a buncha fun and the guests had a great time, too!

The food was wonderful with tasty shrimp salad, fruit kabobs, and tons of other appetizers put together by all the gals.

I just want to say thank you to all of you that made this one of the best nights of my life, and I was so honored to be welcomed into such a loving and warm family. Thanks to the special guests, too. I'll never forget it.

Thanks Daddy 2......

No comments: