Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chocolate Graduation Pops - Graduation Countdown!

Chocolate graduation caps make a perfect party centerpiece!
We are all crazy about cake pops, but these are adorable for you grad's special day.  Show up with these for the party, and you'll better have at least 2 for everybody!
The iLoveToCreate design studio was buzzing on a sugar high the day I made these.  The cute little pots are hand painted ceramics from Duncan, and the little balls of tissues are Tacky-glued into foam balls.  The instructions are at ilovetocreate.com, and you won't believe how simple they are!

I've got more ideas coming, so keep checking back for my graduation countdown!

3 comments:

CindyAxoxo said...

I was wondering if you could direct where exactly on that website the project is at bc there are a billion!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could direct me exaclty where on the website you mentioned is the project bc there are billions!
thanks-

Pattie Wilkinson said...

http://www.ilovetocreate.com/ProjectDetails.aspx?name=Sweet+Taste+of+Graduation

Check out this page for the project is.
Have fun!
Pattiewack