Here's what you'll need:
- 2 Skeins of contrasting yarn
- 22 Gauge Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Tape™
- Simple Pens with no caps
- Pattiewack Pompom Tool
- Make a 2-inch pompom on the Pattiewack Pompom Tool, ending the last 10 winds with contrasting yarn. (Watch the video here for pompom how-to.)
- Tape pompom wires to end of pen with tape, continuing the tape all the way to the tip.
- Peel off backing from tape to expose adhesive.
- Starting at the tip of the pen, wind yarn around pen to cover the adhesive, all the way to the top. Tie off the end of the yarn to finish.