Friday, July 24, 2015

Aleene's Ultimate Crafter!



Lookie what I got today!

I guess it's official when you get a trophy, right?  Imagine my surprise to get this box of goodies from iLoveToCreate with my favorite brand of adhesives, but also a trophy with my name on it with a big bright red heart! 

So, I want to say "THANK YOU" to my iLoveToCreate family, for their nice little trophy love..... XOXO 

Now, you know I recently posted the video about Aleene's® The Ultimate Multi-Surface Adhesive from the famous Aleene's® Tacky family, and it's just the cutest thing ever.  But just in case you missed it, here you go:




And now I have some great new glues to add to my stash, and create some fun and amazing projects to share with you.... my crafty, gluey family.  You've heard my motto before..."if you don't glue, I don't do it" and so away I go, on to another mission to find that perfect thing to glue....because it's what I do!

Till next time....


See you in the next post! 

or check out other PattieWack social media

 YouTube and Instagram!

No comments: