These crazy cool umbrellas are great for Mommy or Daddy to carry on a rainy trick-or-treat outing with the kids. Another neat idea is to hang several from the ceiling for party decorations!
Or, have a crafting party for the whole family by cutting out different shapes and letting the kids create their own scary or fun faces to glue onto their Monster Umbrellas!
Pumpkin Face Pattern
Boo & Spiders Pattern
Aleene's® Tacky Glue Spray Adhesive
Fabric Fusion™ Adhesive
Pompoms, Glitter, Googly Eyes, Glitter Pens
1. Cut faces, spiders, and words from felt squares, using the patterns or your own ideas.
2. If you want the pieces covered with glitter, lay them face up on newspaper. Spray with adhesive and immediately sprinkle glitter over the piece. Let dry.
3. Turn pieces face down on the newspaper and spray them completely with adhesive. Wait 60 seconds.
4. Place the pieces carefully onto the umbrella. Press with your hands to anchor the adhesive, and press underneath with your other hand to hold the piece in place.
5. Add googly eyes and pompoms using Fabric Fusion, holding in place until the glue has taken hold.
6. Draw a spider web and other embellishments with glue and sprinkle on the glitter.