There I am again, in the latest issue of the Creative Home Arts magazine. The Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue advertisement is right in the front cover! I have been slammed with hits on my website and blog since Friday, and was wondering what the deal was. Then I got my magazine in the mail and figured it out. I just want you all to know that I will answer every single email, but it might take me a few days. Whew!
Just in case you haven't become a member of the Creative Home Arts Club yet, I would love to tell you all about it. They have over 280,000 members who receive their magazine and enjoy the benefits of being in the club! The Creative Home Arts Club is a national, membership-based organization designed exclusively for the most active home arts enthusiasts. The Club welcomes crafters of all skill levels and offers the following benefits:
• Today’s Creative Home Arts—a members-only magazine delivered six times a year
• Opportunities to test and keep craft products
• Giveaways of various craft products and services
• Unique member-to-member forums
• Product purchasing opportunities
• Members-only competitions and contests
• Discounts on selected products and services
• Access to a members-only, project-packed Web site
Our production company, Crafts Studios has been producing craft DVDs for Creative Home Arts for the past 2 years.
The Pattiewack DVD Series includes...
- Let's Craft with Pattiewack
- Get Creative with Pattiewack
- Ready, Set, Craft with Pattiewack
- Creative Keepsakes with Pattiewack