- Spray paint the clay pot black, let dry completely.
- Turn the pot upside down on foam board. Trace around the rim, then set aside. Use a compass to draw a line 4 inches from the traced circle.
- Cut around the outside circle with a craft knife, being careful to cut a nice, smooth edge.
- Cut out the inside circle, 1/2-inch smaller than the traced line. If you plan to use the pot as a cupcake tray instead of a flowerpot, don’t cut out the center hole.
- Glue the brim to the top of the pot.
- Cut out a buckle from silver scrapbook paper.
- Cut grey felt and thread through the buckle and glue around the rim of the pot.
Make the other pots the same way, only smaller.