Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank you Barbara!



Flower Wow! Barbara Winkler sent me the most amazingly gorgeous box of fresh gerbera daisies! Awww, they are on fire with color, and look spectacular on my little kitchen table next to a rose from my front yard. She is an angel, and they make me smile every time I walk by. It is so fascinating to me that she is in New York City, and I'm in Southern California, and the flowers came from MarthaStewart.com!

Barbara and I are working on a book together for Soho Publishing (shhhhhh...I can't tell you about it, yet) and we are on our very last project. This has been fun, and I am so excited about the fabulous designs I created, and can't wait for you to see them. I'll keep you posted about the publishing date.

Thank you Barbara....

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

I'm looking forward to the unveiling of your next big secrets -- you have the best projects.

I'm still in awe of the decoupaged luggage. Just lovely.

Enjoy the flowers.

Unknown said...

ok, girl, you know i'm crying over here. those are the most beautiful flowers ever!! barbara is wonderful, you are so lucky to have her as an editor :-) your book is going to ROCK!!

Pattie Wilkinson said...

So sorry it didn't work for you to get your design done. But ya know, there's always MORE opportunities coming up! And you're right about Barbara, she is so nice to work with. I'm so eager to see how this one turns out!