Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heatherette fall 2007 show opening outfits



Well, I’m a production widow while Scott is gone for L.A. Fashion Week. But, he keeps sending me photos and giving me the rundown of the runway scoop, and it’s so fun!

Richie Rich and Traver Rains, created a lot of razzmatazz at the show with their tattooed models and fashions with a sexy factor in the Heatherette line, as you can see in their YouTube video above!






Kevan Hall

This choker is divine! I’m crazy for the beaded trim and rick rack style, and the way it finishes the whole outfit. Wear this with a denim or leather jacket anywhere!











Elsie Katz

Check out the embellishments on the Elsie Katz couture. The sheer yo-yo styled appliqué is very chic and fun at the same time, and I adore the little rosette on the waist. So feminine, and timeless.











Nicky Hilton

For me, the Nicky Hilton jackets are calling my name. I totally LOVE the little red bolero, and the white jacket with black piping is simply darling. Very cute, and wearable!











Sue Wong

Scott says his fave fashions so far have been Sue Wong’s collection. The colors are bright and wild, which is why I think he likes it. I really dig the red leggings, and the beaded trims.

No comments: