Monday, October 22, 2007
Make all different sizes of jazzy jack-o-lanterns to fill the center of your table for a beautiful centerpiece. Sit the lanterns on a bed of luscious fall leaves, light the candles, and enjoy the shimmer and warmth of the colors and glitz. I made several of these in no time at all.
1. Mask off a jack-o-lantern face, or stripes on each of your glass pieces.
2. Cover the entire glass piece with glue, using a disposable brush.
3. Pull off the masking tape.
4. Hold the glass over a sheet of paper and pour glitter over the glue, covering the entire piece. Use gold on the jack-o-lantern faces, and black glitter on the striped pieces. Sit aside to dry.
5. Fold the sheet of paper in half and pour the unused glitter back into the jar of glitter.
6. Place a tea light inside the jack-o-lantern to complete.
You can find lots more Halloween Crafts at my website!