Friday, July 6, 2007

Ventura County Star



I am picking myself off the floor this morning! The Ventura County Star newspaper did a feature article on me entitled, "Creating Your Creativity." Woweeeeee! Sam Richards, reporter for the Star, interviewed me last week, and their photographer James Glover, shot some pics here at my studio, and now, WOW! My phone is ringing off the hook, and everyone is buzzing about the "Good Morning Santa Paula" breakfast that I will be speaking for on Tuesday.

My goooooodness, I didn't know that one little gal like me could cause such a stir. And I'm in such good company, too. Michael Gelb, a speaker on creativity and author of "How to Think like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day" was quoted in the article, saying..... "The single most important obstacle is thinking that you're not creative."

Okay, I have to get off my blog, and get busy. You won't believe what I'm working on today. It's top secret, and I'll have to get back to you when I'm done. Have a great weekend!

BTW, click above on the title "Ventura County Star" if you want to view the online article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to come over to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on your article!!! I absolutely LOVE the chairs...wouldn't want to sit on them but would love to sit and stare at them! Your creativity amazes me!!