Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cruise Night in Santa Paula











Time for a little fun with friends! After all that crafting for the Lifetime videos, Scott and I headed downtown to check out the hot cars at Cruise Night in Santa Paula. We do this every first Friday night of the month, and it is HUGE! Everyone from all over brings tricked out, custom cars and line the streets for a big car show. I fell in love with this old Mercury 50-something Fireman’s cruiser. Wow! The pleated seats were incredible.



We hung out with these peeps and sold tickets to the upcoming charity event for the local firefighters and policemen. Moonlight At The Ranch is September 29th, and I can’t wait. Music, dancing, wine, fine dining, balloon rides, bocce ball, and crazy friends. Speaking of… That’s Connie, John, Catherine and me before we headed to the Mupu for a late supper. They have the best cheeeeeese burgers….yummers.

Oh, Insight Film and Video (our production company) produced the PSA ( Public Service Announcement ) for the local TV stations. Be sure and click on the video and watch. It looks preeety good, if I say so myself!

No comments: