Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good Queen Fun!


It was good Queen fun tonight on Project Runway! The queens were clothed in everything from lettuce green to hot pink and radiant red costumes that would catch anyone's hair on fire!


I had a hard time picking out my fave outfit, but I have to say I liked the huge red costume with the removable skirt.

The perky pink sailor jumpsuit was outrageous, with the big belt hiding the candy, but revealing the Ann Margaret personality that sailed down the runway.

But, really, my vote was for the Marilyn va-va-voom with the sparkle farkle and feather boas. Yes! It was too much fun tonight, and it was a blast to see Chris back to strut his stuff as he gave the designers a nudge to strut their desigh-ner muscles.

Woohoo! Project Runway is a hoot! And I'm a fan.

No comments: