Friday, January 23, 2009

Packing for the CHA Trade Show!


It's that time again, and I am almost packed and ready to hit the bed so I'll be fresh to jump on the plane and fly to Anaheim in the morning. This trade show is the largest one in the world for the hobby and craft industry. I've been going since the 80's and it never gets old to me.

There are always fashions shows like this one that showcase the fashion crafts every year. It's so exciting to see all the many ways to experience crafting.

This year my company, the Simplicity Creative Group under the brand of Wm. Wrights, will be participating in the fashion show on Monday night. I promise to get pics and blog about it. I'm also looking forward to the California sunshine. I'm leaving my gloves and boots in Nashville, and head for some fresh sushi and the In-n-Out!

No comments: