Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Faux Moustaches


Every once in a while, you meet someone who you have a crafty connection with, and Kelly Georgette is one in a million. I met her in Nashville, and she said that she remembered watching me with her gramma every day at lunchtime when I was a host on Aleene's Creative Living. She was so excited that she was meeting someone that loves to craft as much as she does. Well, as an intern at Simplicity Creative Group, she was our go-to gal. Anything we dreamed up, Kelly could do it. Her quick wit and fast crafts made my work easier in new product development, and she also kept the office happy with her cute outfits and new crafty ideas.

I just love her Kelly Georgette Etsy store and the cute moustaches and decoupage plaques there. If you go buy something from her, tell her Pattiewack sent ya...

1 comment:

kelly georgette. said...

oh pattie, you're such a SWEETIE!!!

we sure do miss your smilin' face down here in tennessee!