Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Craft TV Studios



















We worked like busy beavers today at Craft Studios. Here I am on the set, barefooting it and putting my little tassel Christmas tree into place. We shot 6 new Christmas videos, and they will start airing next week on the Six in the Morning show on CBS in Tulsa. I did tons of fun stuff, and as you can see on the table there, I did soaps for stocking stuffers. They have all our kids and grands pictures on them. Too cute!

















There's always time for some lovins and Scott was there to oblige. We ARE newlyweds, ya know. *giggle* He's my best friend and buddy. I don't know what I would do without him directing me and making me look good. I love how he lit the set in soft lights and yet he put light in the right places to make the projects pop. We started adding it up today, and figured out that we have easily shot over 400 videos together! We met on opposite ends of the camera on a TV show about 10 years ago. So, it's just what we do! Thank goodness we love working together, and make a good team. Today was totally fun, even when I hit a speed bump with the 5th segment. I had to make my step-outs all over again to re-shoot it, but Scott never got grumpy on me. *sigh* It was a good day.

No comments: