Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Centerpieces
















Are you looking for a really fun and inexpensive idea for decorating for that special day Thursday? Well, I've got it right here. This Thanksgiving centerpiece is way wacky, but it makes a great impression. Here I am at Channel Six on the CBS morning show, getting ready to do my demo.

















All you need are clay pots, spray paint, felt & gold paper, and a hot glue gun. The Pilgrim Pots instructions are on my website for you to print out. I made a big pot for my mum centerpiece, then the little pots hold candles and candies dressed up in polka dot tulle. Preeety, and preeeety easy.












If you got my latest Pattiewack Newsletter, you already know that I'm doing a countdown of Christmas crafts for the next six weeks on the CBS Six in the Morning show in Tulsa on KOTV. Yipppeee! I am usually on between 8:30 and 8:45, so don't forget to watch!

No comments: