Sunday, February 10, 2008

Be Mine


If you are a fiend for fabulous machine embroidery, you will love the MyEmroideries.com site, where I found this cute little design from the folks at SVP Worldwide. (That's Singer, Viking, Pfaff.) Just in time for Valentine's Day, this darling pair of children are holding their hearts and proclaiming the ever popular endearment, "Be Mine" that would look amazing on a little cotton shirtdress pocket, or on a cute card!

Speaking of love, I am still a flutter with my fabulous Singer ® Confidence 7470 machine. It has push button controls, one-step functions, and is perfect for me, and would also be perfect or the first-time sewer. I have been making aprons, comfort pillows, ruffled rubber gloves, and everything else I need to design with confidence. Love it!

No comments: