Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We're LIVE on LifetimeTV.com!


We are LIVE on LifetimeTV.com today!

Just like I promised, there are BRAND NEW webisodes with holiday crafts that you will love to watch, and love to make!

My first holiday craft is Fourth of July Napkin Rings. There are so simple, but I have a special little technique that you might not have done before.

I know how everyone loves to play with beads, so I thought you would love to make beaded napkin rings that can either be gathered up after the party for next year, or you can give away as party favors.

Not only can you watch ME creating crafts like crazy, but you can also catch several MORE crafty experts!

They include Vickie Howell from "Stylelicious", the Crafty Chica, Leah Fung, Jennifer and Kitty O'Neil, and Leah Fung. If you go to the Home & Crafts Page on mylifetime.com, you will see all of us!

So, spread the word and tell your friends that they can watch crafting 24/7 on LifetimeTV.com right now!

1 comment:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I love red, white, and blue. Looks like fun. Lisa