Tuesday, November 16, 2010

High-Heeled Pilgrim Party Shoe Favors

High-heeled Shoes and Thanksgiving?
Of course!

Who wouldn't want a darling Pilgrim Shoe Favor sitting at their place setting at your Thanksgiving dinner?

I have this Pattiewack Pattern Pak that has a great pattern for a paper shoe that I have been dying to make into a Pilgrim Shoe for a long time, and finally got around to it this year.


 I simply traced the pattern from the original and cut it out.
 I found an black file folder that was white on the inside, and I thought it was perfect for this, so I traced around the pattern onto the paper, and cut it out.
 The lines on the inside of the shoe are the fold lines, so I grabbed my scoring tool and scored all of the lines.
 Next, I folded all of the score lines inward, and the shoe magically started taking shape.
 My little Tacky Glue was perfect for adhering all of the tabs on my Pilgrim Shoe.
 The pattern has a cute little flower on the toe, but I cut it into a square so I could make it into a buckle.
 And it wouldn't be a Pilgrim Shoe without a big gold buckle!
I cut one out of gold paper and glued it on to finish it.
I love how it turned out. 
For the pattern, go to PattieWack.com and make one for everyone!

Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments: